Perfect Imperfections


Intresting how it's so easy to tell other people how to live their lives. 2021 I decided to abandoned some projects I have been part of to focus solely on my own projects. Many at times you wonder why some successful people are not as smart as you think on closer observations, it's because us the smart ones are too busy being smart about ideas and not executing anything.
We get stuck in perfecting the best of ideas while the simple man, forges ahead with his basic idea and executes, fumbles, stumbles, correct his simple idea, that has now been tested and executes again. Meanwhile wise guy still is perfecting an idea that hasn't even been tested by real life experiences. By the the time his perfect idealistic idea is ready and he tries to execute he finds out that the imperfect world he lives in isn't ready for his perfect idea and he shelves it to eternity.

This year am all out for testing my imperfect ideas, to test them, to fail with them to improve them after I fail.

Femi Amore- men's wear fashion

Uguleaf- ready to wear urban clothing

Koffi Lagos- bespoke furniture

This are my 3 babies that I would dedicate my business time towards.


Comments