Started jogging

Hoping this is the middle of the coronavirus pandemic. I started jogging 3 days ago, the first day was easy, day two was to prove that I could continue, day three today was a battle, had three strange dreams as to why I shouldn't go jogging this morning. woke scared, just came back and decided to start documenting my journey. The stay at home order had change my body weight overnight, my eating habit hadn't really change my rate of burning fat had changed drastically I gained over 6 kg in a matter of days when I checked my weight at two hospital checks that were done in a space of 6 days. well, Jon billions first album was my audio companion for today.
so far asides the body changes and pain, I think its also a mind building process. I wish to take it all the way. Anthony Joshua's body is the goal lol.
DAY 3 done and dusted.

Comments