One man can change the world

Opened my playlist before my morning jog then put on replay Big Sean's song ''one man can change the world'' as the title explains, acts of single individuals can have an effect on the whole world. So waking up every day to realize that my single efforts of various things can have adverse or positive effects  that create ripple motions,that can in turn, affect the very lives of people. So being deliberate every day with all my actions not forgetting that my own private decisions are not just for me and my family alone but for every life connected to me. Romans 8 verses 18 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God, the King James version in all its royalty and glory could be easily misinterpreted as the world is waiting for the things the children of God will do and I could go on preaching a message from there without really explaining the true meaning of the verse but being that my moral hazard is low and I would prefer not to use this verse out of context, would also share the new king James version For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. Replacing the manifestation to revealing changes the need to use this as an example to explain my entire story for today but I digress. 

Using my off-tangent discussion in itself is a ready example of how I see myself, it would be wrong and wicked of me to have used that verse out of context just to get my readers all hyped up and feeling motivated by using words out of context to explain a point and also sound very biblical in my writing.  

So my message today just in case I have lost you, in all our endeavors especially in the time of excessive information overload be careful how we say things, be careful how we comment on things. Those seemingly unrelated things most times end up coming back not just to hurt us but also to affect other people who may see our tweets, or Facebook comments, WhatsApp statuses, or even Tik Tok videos.  We can't put out disclaimers to our actions. We are all responsible for each other.

 Yesterday in a few seconds of anger I posted a private text message in a WhatsApp group to get on the nerves of the individual who sent because me the private text, since it was full of insults, I still got more insults for the action 😂 I still felt good for posting it all the same. I was corrected by  someone  me who told me I was also wrong for sharing the private message in the group, made me retrace my steps and delete my post. I thought to myself if he hadn't communicated with me how the matter would have spiraled
out of control.

 So no matter how little you think your actions are, always remember that one man can change the world.

Comments