Day 6 - The other direction

Good morning woke up 4:58 just before the alarm, my body is getting used to the timing now, even if I slept for only 6 hours, did the usual ritual dress up, brush my teeth, get my playlist going, and am off to a great start. Got to my street gate and it was still locked, so I had to go the other way, running the other way is a whole lot different because it's running uphill at the early part of the run, but "nothing is going to take my shine" in the words of the great Emmanuel Bez Idakula. So I started running in the other direction, passed my house got to he first hill section, reduced my pace so I could take on the climb easier but it was so difficult, plus I think the perception that I had that it was difficult made it difficult. It was like I was running for the same distance for the very first time, by the time I had circled the full run I had stopped a total of 4 times. I will use the same approach tomorrow to try and build my mind to be able to surmount this new challenge. Interesting how the same things we do in life appears to be difficult to achieve when we change our minds or paradigms on the very same activity that was so easy some days ago. Whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger. This my 4th-day blogging need to become more creative with storytelling. have a great day.

Comments