Inspirational leadership part 1

The excellence in leadership conference ended yesterday in Oregun Lagos. It was an awesome experience, all the speakers delivered in-depth knowledge and personal experiences on how to inspire leadership across all spheres.
From a core financial CEO to deeply creative photographer the mix was indeed across boards. In my overtly critical mind I though apart the conference and didn't expect much from the conference for various reasons. One of them was that the conference has been looking leaner in recent years,it's been cut in amount of days to just two days from the previous three years. Also the syndicate sessions we're also stop, maybe the Nigerian recession has also affected the planning overall.
In all honesty I didn't really look forward to all the speakers, infact I was just looking forward to pastor Samuel Adeyemi the host and pastor  Goodman Akinlabi of elevation church (Lagos) Ty Bello was also someone I was looking forward to but not as much as the others, for some reason I felt they might not be able to deliver since it was a leadership conference and might have not been their forte. Two days later my opinion has changed a whole lot, every speaker was perfectly suited for this event.
 The DVD will be available for sale hopefully before the end of the year.,but he audio for the each sessions started selling after each session. Books also from all but two of the speakers were on sale during the conference and i guess they would be available within the daystar Christian centers bookshop.
This month I will be sharing from my personal notes each of the different sessions I attended. I hope you find them interesting and fulfilling .

Comments