Just do it !!!

Hello
So 2016 has come to an end and I made only 5 posts before this one, not so encouraging right? Right, but the truth is I made effort and that's what this post is about, making the effort despite the ups and downs. its important we take action and go beyond the idea stage. Being a perfectionist I usually discourage myself after making mistakes and most times end up deleting unpublished blog post either because I don't like the final edit or I feel I have made too many errors and i feel Editing
will take away the fluency (i can hear someone say ''stupid excuse'' and I agree with you). And that is were most of us get it wrong, we are all so quick to trump up excuses and reasons why we should not do or take action. Honestly we ,may never ever feel perfect enough to take action but the truth is we need to do it. This year has been an awesome year for me, to be able to break away from the usual and start the unusual, to go away from my comfort zone. To make mistakes and learn from them. That is what I want us to go away with from this post. Send the proposal, fix the ,meeting, set the deadline, ask her to marry you. What ever it is just do, plan but don't get stuck in the cycle of planning and procrastinate execution to an infinite date.
Regards
@femispeaks

Comments